Friday, December 28, 2007

ignorance is bliss

organised a supper for the gang ytd..
was at michael's fren's place - Hanz
turn-out was not quite wad i expected..
but the food was really yummy anyhow!!
atmosphere was great!
we had laughs..
their smiles juz brightens up my day..


finally met up with dine today!!
n she certainly has prospered!!
hahaha..
had a nice chat..
she had so many adventures in US..
i m freaking envious man..


maybe i shd not have included u in my last post..
anyway juz to remind u tt i m not a spam center..
so b mindful of wad u post in my cbox..
u asked for help..
n i get accusations in return..
do u know wad u r asking for??
i have my tolerance limits too..
but anyway, i'll juz ignore this once..
juz dun ever do it again..
smth tells me tt u wun even bother to digest these..
sigh......

No comments: