Wednesday, December 19, 2007

shopping

i find tt i really m picky when it comes to shopping..
hahaha...
i mean, look, u r gg to spend ur $$ here..
so spend it wisely!!
b selective, go for nth but the best!!
n with tt, i bought a raoul shirt...
love it man..
can't wait to wear it..
but think i needa get a pair of pants to go along with it..
hahaha..


news spread fast i tell ya..
i can tell one person,
n the next thing i know,
someone is confirming the info with me..
lol..

it's juz a thot lah..
dun take it too seriously pple..
but dun u all wanna see it when it really happens?!?!?!


"where is my pressie?"
someone asked me this qn few days back..
n the qn has been stuck in my head since..
reminds me of a gal..
it's been a long time..











but my heart aches no longer for u...

No comments: