Monday, January 7, 2008

michael clayton

callback was the order of the day..
had charmaine for comapny..
a few interesting discussions aside,
there were the mgr calls..
i guess i really do have a calming effect on them..
hahaha..
really i mean it..

michael clayton,
i declare it one of the best shows of the new year..
it's powerfully, beautifully scripted..
n i saw a reflection of myself in the supporting cast arthur edens!!

it's official..
simon, the voice of reason, is at war..
with himself..
gone is the calm,
gone is mind reader,
gone is the listener..
where r u, my guardian to keep me in chk???
help me b4 my smile is gone too..











when i see u smile..
i see sunlight through the rain..

n the more we interact,
the more i see .......

i close my eyes..
i lay sleepless..

No comments: