Thursday, February 7, 2008

CNY 07/02/08

HAPPY CNY!!!!

not for me though!!
woke up in the early morning to get ready for work..
n my wonderful bro has to pick the 1st day of CNY to quarrel with me..
tt zara shirt i bought for CNY shrunk after wash!!
met inconsiderate commuters..
my limited adidas porsche edition shoes have spoilt!!
handled sarcastic customers..
n i m freaking lacking sleep!!

n the only consolation i can get from all these??
$18/hr!! can u smell the money??
hahahaha..

n my fellow colleagues r all gg crazy..
from lack of productivity n activity..
n they have to resort to playing cards - gambling is the right word..
listening to ipod..
chatting on msn...
playing mindless games online..

it's still fun to have my frenz with me on this otherwise boring Thursday!


in any case, i wish everyone a Merry Chinese New Year!!

No comments: