Saturday, February 16, 2008

neeky n charmaine r off to taiwan!!
i m so envious of them!!
anyhow, we managed to send them off at the airport..

the guys seemed to be more whiney than usual..
the fact is, they are even worse than me!!
look at leon n zw, both are like babies man!!
omfg!!

i'm busy chasing my call stats for the past few days..
plus revising for my upcoming exams..
n of cz recovering from my illness..

talking at valentine's day...
it was juz another normal day for me..
well everyday is v day if u truly love ur partner..
i did go out with a few of the usual pple..
leon, zw, crystal n dine..
played some crazy funny mindless arcade,
caught the show "jumper" at marina square,
n went to pasta de waraku for lunch/dinner..
the waiter offered the gals cigs with an etched-in heart!!
so nice!!
hahaha...











i dreamt of u walking towards me..
u were in that beautiful dress..
wearing that everlasting smile..
the world seemed to stop for u..
the only sounds i heard were the echoes of ur heels..
n the beating my heart..
ur fragrance still lingers..
happy valentine's day to u..

No comments: