Wednesday, April 30, 2008

it's 8 days to my first paper!!
have not been into an examination hall since i left NTU back in 2006..


speaking of my decision 2 years ago..


sherlynn has just left me..
i guess her absence affected me greatly..
she practically made up one half of me..
so much so that i flunged my papers..
and 3 semesters with lots of re-sits later,
i decided that that just isn't my cup of tea..
coupled with that were the shadows of her which i just cannot seem to shake off..
it was a tough one, deciding to leave all behind me..
breaking the news to my parents was even tougher..
till now, i still have not the courage to say this to u..
i guess this is the only place for me to say it..

daddy, mommy, i'm sorry..

after quitting ntu, i was at a lost still..
i was effectively left with nothing - no cert, no skill..
i know i have to do something to get my life back on track..
so came the decision to enrol for UOL-SIM..
and the discipline - BSc Economics and Management
econs has always been my weakest subject in junior college..
and i am going to face it again!
hahaha..
during the wait for school to start, i joined starhub..
work was routine, customers were weird, but the pay was awesome!!
so started the endless OTs..

then school started!!!
i was quite surprised actually..
u can walk around NTU for the whole day,
but u will rarely find someone dressed as trendily as in SIM!!
really!!
lol.. it was a feast for the eyes lah..
o ya.. the boys started off their conversations with "so, which unit were u from?"
hahahaha..
c'mon man, i ORD-ed eons ago alrite?!
it was obvious that i am among the oldest in the lecture theater..
well, nothing to be proud of..

hmm.. time flies.. like the turn of a page..
and here we are, on the last day of april..
i have since resigned from starhub to concentrate on my exams..

i know i have studied, but i still feel nervous..
i have a lot to prove, and much more to show to the world....
heads up people!




I'M BACK!!

**fingers crossed** hahaha











it's a tragic kingdom isn't it..

No comments: