Tuesday, December 9, 2008

i am feeling damn emo tonight..
and this space really needs a story..


i know my birthday has passed,
but many thoughts still hang on the empty racks..


thank you all who managed to celebrate my birthday with me..
not that i mind..
but u know, this is the time
when u really wished that the person next to u
is not juz merely a friend..
but something more..
something much more..


prior to my birthday,
the guys at office bought randy n me a cake..
make a wish they said..
the 1st thing that came to my mind was her..
hahaha..
i'm getting weak again i know..
but i did not wish for that..


the terrorist attack on the hotels in mumbai;
that made me worry for her safey..
and i am beginning to miss her again..



take action they would say..
and my reply will always be nay..


sometimes, i wonder if everyone thinks as much as me..
heck, i wonder if anybody thinks at all..
why doesn't anyone look and plan ahead anymore?
what if i am no longer there to provide for your wants?
what would you do?


sherlynn juz got married last friday..
december 5th..
i was invited,
but had chose not to attend..
not that i did not want to give my blessings,
but respect has to be given to willy..
i'm sure she will look beautiful..
she always has..
well, i wish u everlasting marital bliss..


i know i won't be able to sleep tonight..


i am so feeling ktv now..
what the fuck...







the sights and sounds pass me by,
and i wonder when will i see you again..
but i still get no joy in your presence..
and i wonder if my heart is really dead..
this confusion is killing me..

No comments: