Thursday, April 23, 2009

i don't really care if my friends leave me for this..
ha! i don't know if they are friends in the first place, with all sincerity..
so, if you think you might feel offended, quit reading :)


yes exams are around the corner,
and yes, we are all nervous..
so yes, we naturally wanna do well for our papers..


what really baffles me is that where are the friends when you need them??
especially in dire times of need - desperation??
yes i can only have myself to blame for not attending classes..
lol.. but looking back, when you requested for help, were i not there for you?
and you?
and you??
i don't and hate to think that i have ever let any of them down when need was requested of me..
and, i did not ask for any favor or repayment in any kind..
what matters more than the friendship we have built together?


and there is mr lau..
this one really have to scold..
now that he is in desperate times,
he expects everyone to adhere to his requests..
throwing tantrums like a kid..
damn..
he is juz going hysterical!!
all the thoughts of knocking down peoples' doors just to force them to help him!!
like wtf lah..
hahaha..


anyway, these are my thoughts, my blog..
so if you are having any twinge of guilt after reading;
or angry or whatever,
don't be..


goodluck for your exams peeps!!

No comments: