Friday, December 11, 2009

i'll admit, i am lazy..
lol.. lazy to update my blog..

can't seem to fall asleep, been tossing and turning in bed since 1am..
so what the hell, might as well make full use of my system overdrive time.


so school has started since late september..
final year le, and i've been relatively good!
been attending classes and doing my tutorials..
but the worry is there for the honors..

agrader has started again after the year end holidays..
wish us luck!!

met up with zhan peng, kenny and eric last night.
fook yew wasn't able to join us loh..
sad..
we were catching up on one anothers' life and stuff..
and i was asked the all important questions: so what have you been up to? got gf alr?
haha..
i think my replies surprised them quite a bit..

have been thinking about my future lately..
so old alr still studying for degree a bit lao kui hor..
anyway after graduation next year, i'm planning to get a job.
as to what kinda job i'll be looking for that has yet to be decided..
as for agrader, it will still be there running..
if growth rate is going exponential, then i will focus on it instead.
the aim is to generate enough customer base and open tuition center(s),
from where the co-ordination will still carry on..
of course when the whole process has gone into automation,
i'll definitely look for a job to broaden my horizon..
studying masters is an option i may seriously look into,
but that one still has much to consider about..
2 years of working experience leh..

love life?
lonely uncle loh..
got lah.. there's somebody..
but then she attached..
stupid right, i always like gals who are attached..
haha.. i can see myself still single at 35..
grandma keep saying that she wanna see us all get married before she leaves..
what the hell.. i don't think i can fulfill your wish grandma..
your grandson is not on wanted list.. bo bian..

mother just kp me..
hai~~ cannot sleep what you want me to do..
can't possibly ask me to lie on the bed n wait for sleep to claim me right..



actually my thoughts are full of you, you, you and you..
damn

No comments: