Tuesday, December 15, 2009

it's the season of giving again!!
christmas is around the corner!
and the headache of what to buy for who is here too..
lol..
actually, rationality makes the decision for us all..
just buy/make for those dear to us..
the rest of you..
well, you guys are close to my heart too, just not that close at the moment..
hahaha..
rationality and reality are real bitches ya..


got myself a banana republic shirt and a ben sherman tee..
think they look great on me..
or rather, i look great in them..
lol..


leon told me he is joining the property boom next month..
KT jio me too..
truth is i am so tempted, but i have to think about agrader too..
i like agrader with all the negotiations and follow ups..
hell ya, as if i really like it so much..
but it is a partnership with kevan..
it's just unlike me to ring him up one fine day and say,"hey, let's call it quits. it's been nice working together."
on the other side, KT and leon are like flashing the pile of notes at me..
"time is money, and probably more." said KT..
ya, money and probably more..
and time is certainly not on my side..
opinion seeking time..
feel free to comment guys


you know sometimes when you meet a fair lady,
and after various interactions,
you just seem to know what she is thinking..
i don't know if you call that chemistry or just plain understanding..
the thought of me finishing your sentences with 90% hit rate scares me too..
hahaha..
truth is,
1. i did not install spy camera in your house, but the live feed is quite clear.
2. it's finanically impossible for me to x-ray your thoughts, maybe you bluetooth-ed them to me?
3. i just know what you are thinking most of the time..
4. it should not be me who is doing this.. ps: you know what i'm talking about.

No comments: