Friday, January 15, 2010

i'm not all that sober right now.
i mean, i still am sober, but not totally sober..
hell, in short, it means i'm a little high..
haha..


high i may be,
but i do know what i am doing right now..


hmmm...
it doesn't hurt once in a while to let my fingers run along with my heart


i just wanna tell you that,
i miss you lots..
wished that you were there with us today.


someone said that love is erratic,
like a volcano.
it erupts without warning,
spilling it's magma and toxic gases.
and all of a sudden,
it subsides as unexpectedly..


i think love is just a nurturing of bond between 2 people..
i don't believe in love at 1st sight,
maybe because i have not encounter it before..
in any case, i believe love is pure, innocent, fun, exciting..
i believe love is about acceptance, tolerance..
and with it comes the other end of the spectrum too..
i know, after 4yrs,
i'm in love again..


i lie on my bed staring at the stars,
waiting for sleep to claim my soul tonight..
where will you be my sweetheart..
why does my heart ache thus much?
do you feel the rhythmic pumping of my heart?








i hope i will never have to hear you say the final sorry to me..
i'll wait, just don't break my heart like they did..

No comments: