Sunday, March 14, 2010

First and foremost, I want to thank Susan for her big help in designing the pictorial header. It's really nice don't you think so? Lol.. 'Carpe diem' may not be the best quote but I could not think of anything else at the moment when she asked me. Hahaha. Anyhow, it's still nice! Thank you Susan!


The recent headlines seem to be very much on local director Jack Neo and his scandals. And before that we have Tiger Woods, John Terry, Ashley Cole showing the world their sexcapades, all within the last few months. My, my, fame and its side effects. It seems to me that with money and fame, men tend to hunger for more. Kevan and I had this discussion once, that once you get rich, your definition of desires is at a whole new level. The scandals are somewhat like shoplifting; you are nervous and scared initially, but as you repeat the process over and over again, confidence brews in you, and you become bold and rash. That's when you get careless, and something will slip. Thank you so much for showing the world how bad us men can be. Trading your family, marriage, career for sex, lust, pleasure and thrill, is it really worth it all? What about the marriage vows made in the presence of family, relatives, and friends? Tsk. Hence the term 'dickhead'.


Exams are looming in the horizon. May it is. Give me your blessings people, for I will need them to get my 2nd Class Lower Honors! :)

No comments: