Sunday, April 25, 2010

A lot of things on my mind lately. Studies, exams, holidays, work.. The final exams are nearing, and I don't seem to be able to absorb the stuff on my notes. Adding to that, I can't find the motivation to sit through 6-7hrs like I used to. I can't focus. And I'm frustrated that my holiday plans are thwarted, by absolutely lousy organisers. If you don't know it yet, I detest inefficient people and I don't like to waste time. Then there is work. I am still unable to decide on which career path I want to take. I am interested in the area of business development, but it seems vacancies aren't a lot.


I realised that I don't know my friends well enough. They can do the craziest thing and still seem all normal about it. I think I'm the odd one out, or maybe I'm just not in their league. I think I never had. Some things are just unacceptable no matter how I look at it. Am I living in the 90s still?


I need to make peace with myself.

No comments: