Sunday, July 4, 2010

A blog is supposed to be a dairy, an outlet of sorts for you to channel your thoughts, your feelings, your emotions into writing. It is supposed to help you release your joy, anticipation, frustrations, anger into words, so that normalcy will resume. That's what a blog is for me, that is.

Few weeks ago, a friend knew that I'm feeling down since the exams, given the bleak outlook on stepping into the coporate world and such. I told her I'll put everything into words to relieve the suppressed thoughts. I did not.

I read what I write. And you will realise that I am full of mixed emotions and signals. Not that I do not know what I want, which for the record I do know, but it is the resurgence of feelings I will experience again when I read my posts. Some make me smile, some make me laugh, some make me sad, some make me teary. Neutrality is preferred over the spectrum of emotions.


Some promises, though made, but can never be fulfilled.

No comments: