Friday, November 30, 2007

i have seen too much..
i have heard too much..
i have known too much..

i see smiles all ard me..
i hear laughter all ard me..
but,
who can see the pain behind the smiles?
who can hear the pain through the laughter?

i have asked myself,
issit always me?
m i to b the cushion for them?
they seem to know tt i m the one..
the one to share their thoughts,
the one to comfort them,
the one to tear with them,
the one to take away their pain..
n they always find me..

i dun mind listening..
i dun mind soothing their wounds..
i have been through all tt they r experiencing..
i can read their minds..

who is able to read mine?
who understands me at all?











u have came to me..
crying,
i saw it in ur eyes..
i will wipe away ur tears..
i will cushion it for u..
i will heal ur wounds..
juz as i have done so for the many others..

No comments: