Sunday, December 2, 2007

lazy sunday

finally managed to sleep..
it's amazing how a fren's prob can affect me so much..
for i have always been able to remain level headed in situations..
guess some things juz get to me.. lol..

well i hope after the talk we had, u will be able to learn more abt urself n ur partner..
somethings happened for a reason, n sometimes we cannot control it..
the only thing that remains constant in this world is change..

mom is gg for her operation this coming tuesday..
has taken leave on tt day..
i'm keeping my fingers crossed..

went for class today..
can u imagine tt?!?!
class on a beautiful sunday?!?!?! haha..
but it's all for the benefit of the students lah..
n there's this guy sitting behind me..
he is juz snoring throughout the whole 3.5hrs of lecture man!!!
n salivating somemore!!!!!!!!!!!!! wth.. hahahahahaha

my thoughts r in a disarray today..
can't seem to focus..
guess i'll leave u with tt..

No comments: