Sunday, January 11, 2009

did i tell u that i have changed my handset??
ya.. my 3rd handphone..
it's a samsung pixon!!
yeap..
i know i have neva ventured any other brands other than nokia n sony ericsson..
but this handset is one that i cannot pass up!!
hahaha..
and it is working like clockwork..
well, at least it still is...
we see..
lol...


have been busy with the part time team chalet thingy..
credits goes to jian long for the funds collection,
and neeky for planning the food budget!
me?
well, i'm the organiser, so i dedicate taskes!
of course i make sure everything is ran smoothly..
see, jian long is rather busy nowadays,
and i cannot compromise efficiency..
so i relived him of his duties..
don't tell him pls..
hahaha..
and this is my final event for the part time team...
cannot stand the management anymore..


just paid for the exam fees..
2k right out of my own pocket!!
how i wish i can rob the cashier u know..
hahahaha..
all my hard earned money gone!!
well, not all, but u get the idea..

No comments: