Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I passed my New Year Day holed up in bed from food poisoning..
suck...


but this bout of poisoning set off some thoughts..
was thinking how 2008 went for me..
did it really go the way i have wanted it to?
did i make the best outta last year?
the answer, sadly, was no..
i managed to stay true to myself..
by studying hard for my exams..
by slogging my ass off to fullfill my wants..
and that was all i really did!!
i did not manage to lose weight, save up more and travel..
aye...
i did not do so much..


looking at myself now,
i realised, my life is slipping through my grasp..
i am so much more prone to illness,
i am so lazy,
i am so unfit..
damn...
my finances are at a healthy level,
but i have not capitalise on the opportunities at hand to boost my financial power..
wasted..


also..
the feeling of loneliness is back..
and it really struck me point blank..
that i am no longer the 21yr old kid who has just finished National Service..
i am getting old..
and my peers are getting hitched and married..
and here i am, left walking after their shadows..
the hollow within me..


so what's my resolution for 2009?
same as per 2008's..
. . . . . . .
so this is life huh...
such a bitch it can be..
go on, laugh at me..











i hate myself for feeling this way..
and the stress is on me to deliver again..
to deliver for all your fun and laughter..
to deliver to fullfill your pride..
i feel so tired..


i just want to give up..
should i?

No comments: